Emory had her 6 month check-up last Friday, which included 3 shots, poor baby. She has not grown a whole lot since her 4 month visit, but her doctor is not concerned and feels she has just not had her latest growth spurt. She weighed 14 lbs 5 ounces and was 25.75 in length. Her head did grow, which for those of you that do not already know was on the small side (3rd percentile at 4 months). I am glad to say that Emory’s head is now in the 22nd percentile! The doctor said she was healthy and above average with her milestones. I still can’t believe she is 6 months old.
After each of Emory's check-ups I have taken her picture lying on the couch. This time she was not having it. This was as close as I could get.
Too Cute!
Playing in her exosaucer. She loves this thing.
Chewing on the cow watching TV.
She chewed too hard and hurt her top teeth, which are real swollen. Poor Baby.





No comments:
Post a Comment