I find myself saying, "you silly goose" more and more to Emory. She is constantly cracking Bradley and I up, and is ALWAYS into something! You never know what she is going to do or say next!
She found this hat that I took to Mexico on our honeymoon and walked into the kitchen with it on. It was so big all you could see was hat! Here she is with Bradley holding up for her!
Then last night she took the dish towel off the oven handle and decided to use it to clean the floor. She gave the floors a good scrubbing!
This morning Bradley had to leave real early to take his students to an UIL competition, so Emory's routine was a little different and she was able to stay home a little longer than normal. Here she is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Something very interesting must have been going on at that club house.
This face cracked me up. She decided to shut the door and just stand next to the wall. Her outfit is a bit big on her, but I decided I was not going to buy 9 month spring/summer clothes and that she would just have to wear big 12 month clothes!
Here she is dancing to the hot dog song. She usually twist and bends her knees up and down or flaps her arms like Goofy does during the song. She loves that song!






No comments:
Post a Comment