November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Friday Emory had her little Halloween party at daycare and came home with lots of goodies and these icky eyeball glasses that she thinks are hysterical. Here she is riding her cow Saturday morning in her pj's wearing the eyeball glasses. Ms. Betty said that she took pictures and would be printing some for the parents. I can't wait to see Emory and all her daycare friends dressed up in their costumes.
Later that afternoon we ran over to Lufkin to do some shopping and then headed back to Nacogdoches for Scare on the Square that evening, which is a fall fest our town has. We were half way to Lufkin when I remembered I forgot my camera. So needless to say no pictures of Scare on the Square this year.
I did manage to get one after we got home, but it was late and Emory was not in the best of moods, as it was well past her bed time. So here is my little ballerina after a fun filled day. Don't let this picture fool you, she went into melt down mode just as soon as I snapped it!

No comments: