February 24, 2011

Second Trip to the Dentist

Bradley took Emory to the dentist yesterday and as we suspected she already has her bottom two molars and the dentist said the top two are starting to come in as well. So at barely 2 she already has 2 of her permanent teeth. I don't know why I am surprised since she had all of her baby teeth at barely 1. The dentist also said to start using kid toothpaste instead of toddler toothpaste, that was a little depressing to hear, just one more thing that proves she is a big girl now. Bradley said that when they left Emory told him, "no home, dentist." So apparently Emory did not mind going even though she was not particularly found of getting her teeth cleaned.


This is what I got when I told her to smile and show me her pretty clean teeth. I think this face says it all. Did I mention she was 2 and yes full of attitude!

No comments: