Ok, so officially spring does not begin until tomorrow evening, but in East Texas it is in full swing. We took Emory to the azalea garden this morning. She had fun walking around and looking at all the pretty flowers, plus I was able to get some cute pictures. I was a bit hesitant as to whether or not she was going to cooperate this year, but for the most part she did great.


Last year she could be barely look over the top rail of this little bridge.

I thought this was sweet!


This one is my favorite because it captured her laugh. She was laughing hysterically at her Daddy who was acting silly trying to get her to smile.

I think this expression pretty much sums it up. What a mess!
1 comment:
Wow, she looks like SUCH a little girl. Olivia looks more like a baby to me. It's crazy how different they all are!
Post a Comment