December 18, 2011

More Christmas Tree Pics

Today after we got home from church I attempted to take pictures of Emory and Cason in front of the Christmas tree again. With Bradley's help I was able to get a few smiles from Emory, now if I can just get her to look at the camera.


 Cason of course found a bow as soon as I sat him down and the only way I could keep him still was to let him keep it. He looks like a little present all wrapped up! Ha! I was hoping to get pictures of the both of them all dressed up after church, but Cason spit up all over himself on the way home. I will be so glad when he is done teething and spitting up. His 7th tooth (3rd bottom) just made its way through with more on the way!


No comments: