December 21, 2012

Memories

I wanted to document some memories from the last few weeks.
 Emory has been very interested in decorating for Christmas this year and my little helper! She helped me set out our Nativity set this year and did an excellent job.
Later that same day I noticed that she had added her little Nativity set from her bedroom to the table! 
One Saturday morning Cason decided to wear Emory's slippers.
Which led to Emory and Cason each wearing Emory's slippers, one of each kind, and dancing in front of the Christmas tree. Good times!
This picture made me laugh because after I took it I noticed that both of their pj bottoms were sagging.
One afternoon we were playing outside when Cason decided to "ride" the 4-wheeler. He climbed up all by himself, grabbed the handle bars and started driving.
Cason and Bradley were playing hide and seek one night before bed! It is easy to find Cason because he always gets the giggles!

No comments: