April 1, 2013

2 Year Check-up

My little cowboy had his 2 year check-up today.
He weighs 27.2 lbs (55th percentile) and is 35.5 inches tall (77th percentile). He was a brave little boy when they drew his blood for lead and iron testing. He also had to get a shot which he was not happy about, thankfully it was the last one until he turns 4.
I am afraid he may have inherited my ears because he has another double ear infection. He was showing zero signs of an ear infection and does not appear to be in any pain which I am thankful for. Hopefully he will not follow in my footsteps and have to get tubes.
My little charmer talked Dr. Huggins ear off and passed his hearing test! His iron test came back in the normal range and he got a clean bill of health which I am very thankful for!
Cason and his first crush, DOERA (Dora) 
I love how he held her hand, too sweet!
Cowboy Cason and his new hat! Thanks again Grandma and Pawpaw!


No comments: