Tonight Emory lost her first tooth! We have been patiently waiting and letting it just work its way loose for several weeks. She pulled it to where it was almost out and practically laying flat. Then I did one little pull and out it came! Her other bottom tooth has been loose for about a week or so and I feel like that one will be out soon as well. Sooooo it looks like Emory may be asking for her two bottom teeth for Christmas!
Her "big girl" teeth underneath have really moved her other bottom tooth. I guess they are making room for themselves.
She was super excited for it to finally be out but keeps telling us it feels weird.
Cason wanted me to take a picture of his teeth too!
Here she is just before bed with her tooth in the tooth pillow that Alpie made for her. The pillow is out of one of her old curtains from her nursery bedding. She put the pillow under one of her pillows when she got in bed and is ready for the tooth fairy!
No comments:
Post a Comment