January 1, 2014

New Years Eve

We had a quiet New Years Eve. Yesterday afternoon Emory and Bradley went and bought some fireworks and then last night we went over to Mimi and Peepaw's to light them.
 Cason with a sparkler! He was not afraid at all this year.
Emory watching the fireworks! I LOVE her expression!
 Someone off in the distance was popping "big" fireworks so we watched their show for a little while.
 Emory with a sparkler!
 Where's Cason?? He almost blends in with all his camo on!
One of our fireworks. The smoke was hanging around so I was not able to get any good pictures of the fireworks. After fireworks we played for a little while at Mimi and Peepaw's and then came home and got ready for bed. Today as been low key as well. Emory and I have played around 50 games of Disney Princess dominoes as well as several rounds of card games. We have just been lazy and played, which in my book is a great way to ring in the new year! 

No comments: