February 18, 2014

My Valentines

I know Valentines Day is over but I wanted to document a few special valentines the kids made this year.
 Emory made this lovely wreath at church.
Cason made me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He was very proud of them so we had to put them in a vase and on the kitchen table!
Emory also gave us a little box wrapped in shiny gold paper and a big bow. The box had a note attached with a the following message:
This is a very special gift
That you can never see
The reason that it's special
It's just for you from me
Whenever you are lonely
Or when you're feeling blue
You only have to hold this
gift and know I think of you
You never can unwrap it
Please leave the ribbon tied
Just hold this box close to your heart
It's filled with love inside!
This morning she saw the box and said, "Mom don't ever open this box, because you will let all my love out!"
I also had to include Emory's valentine bag she made at school. She thinks the fact that she did not put the eyelashes in the right place is hysterical. The eyelashes are over the nose and on/under one eye in case you are wondering! She of course had to make a face....she is all about making faces right now! The sillier the better!
 

No comments: