Cason has been saying some funny things lately so I thought I better write them down before he moves onto something else and I forget.
Here lately before he does anything he says, "ready setty GO" and then takes off.
His favorite word is Awesome. He has been saying it for a few months now and everything is AWESOME!
When he gets mad at us or does not like what he is being told to do he says, "Naughty Momma" or "Naughty Daddy." He says it with authority too!
Another saying he uses all the time is, "Hey I got an idea!" He then usually tells us something he wants to do or eat.
Yesterday he was in the living room talking to Bradley when one of our wedding pictures got his attention. He looked at Bradley and said while pointing to the picture, "Mommy turned into a princess and Daddy you got clean!" He had us both laughing with that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment