December 21, 2014

Santa Land 2014

Last night we went to Santa Land, which has become a family tradition. We got there about 4:45 and there were already about 100 cars in front of us, but they opened the gates about 5:45 and we were in by 6:00. The kids entertained themselves by playing outside, on the iPad, and singing songs.
 This is what I got when I asked to take a picture. Emory posing and Cason being silly!
 They had fun playing with Cason's umbrella.
 Two thumbs up for Santa Land!!
 Dancing Christmas Trees
The toy soldiers
 Cason liked the Merry Christmas truck!
 Santa putting presents underneath the Christmas tree was new this year.
 Cason taking it all in!
 Entering Elf Land Texas
 This monster truck was new this year too! It was BIG!
 After Texas you enter the area where they tell the story of Jesus. I did not get pictures of everything but it starts with Mary and Joseph walking up to the inn and then ends with Jesus ascending into Heaven.
The manger
This is my favorite scene at Santa Land. I wish I could get a better picture but the lights reflect off the lake, plus the moving car does not help either. The figure on the right is Jesus carrying his cross.
 This is another new scene this year.
After Santa Land we went and ate at Cracker Barrel and then headed home. The kids had fun again this year and love going!!

No comments: