May 10, 2015

Emory's Kindergarten Journal

At the beginning of the school year Mrs. Smith gave all the kids a journal. Anytime during the day when they have down time, etc. the kids can get out their journals and write and draw whatever they want. The past two months or so Mrs. Smith has really been encouraging them to draw a picture and then write a few words about it. Emory LOVES her journal and was super excited when Mrs. Smith gave them a brand new one this week for the summer. I wanted to document a few of her entries.
Emory's very first entry. 
 The colors blue and red were her second and third.
 I believe the one on the right is Johnny Appleseed.
 Groundhog Day!
I love her Dr. Seuss
 Her Dot Dot made the journal three times I think!
 This was after they went to Bugs, Butterfly's & Bees at SFA.
 Dot Dot and her Hello Kitty blanket.
I loved reading through her journal and I love even more that she loves writing and drawing in one!


No comments: