Eli you are one month old!
I can't believe a month has already come and gone since you were born.
I love yawning babies and your little yawn is just precious.
You are a very easy going baby as long as you are full and have a dry diaper. You are a great eater and usually eat every 2 to 3 hours.
You are wearing a size one diaper and 0-3 and 3 month clothes. You enjoy swinging in your swing and love watching your big sister and brother.
This picture makes me smile, I don't think you were a fan of the flash with this one. You are starting to sleep less during the day and usually wake up two to three times during the night to eat.
We are so blessed to have you as our son and we all love you very much!


No comments:
Post a Comment