On Monday Eli and I went with Emory's class to the Houston Museum Of Natural Science. Emory's class has been learning about Ancient Egypt all year so their teacher decided to end the school year seeing the Egypt exhibit.
The 2nd grade class (minus Will)
They were all so excited to see up close all the different things they have been learning about.
It was very dark in the exhibit hall and I couldn't use a flash so the pictures I was able to take are a little blurry.

We also went through the butterfly exhibit and learned about all kinds of bugs! The outside habitat was very pretty and HOT and HUMID. We were able to see all kinds of different butterflies, several even landed on us as we walked through.
Eli had fun playing with buttons!

A few friends on a giant caterpillar!
We were also able to go through the dinosaur exhibit. Emory was amazed at how big they were.

The woolly mammoth was Emory's favorite. I liked the giant armadillo.
All the kids had a great time at the museum!








No comments:
Post a Comment