- Oooh! I see. ---- He says this whenever he asks a "what" question and you give him an answer.
- That yuck! ---- Anything he doesn't like or want is "yuck."
- Guys, I'm back! ---- He says this when he comes back from another room.
- Bubba/Sissy MEAN! ---- He says this whenever he doesn't like what Bubba or Sissy told him.
- Go! ---- He tells me this whenever he wants me to get something "I want milk Momma, GO!"
- 1, 2, 3, Go! ----- He says this before taking off on one of his riding toys!
- ME! ---- He tells me this every time I ask him who my baby is!
- Dig Digs ---- This includes tractors and all heavy equipment. He LOVES dig digs!
- Aid Momma Peas---- Kool-Aid Momma Please!
July 27, 2018
Eli Grant says.....
Eli will be 28 months next week so I wanted to document some of his "sayings" these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment