Today was the first day of school, Cason started 2nd grade and Emory 4th. They were both up bright and early and eager to go. I even came out of my bedroom and found Cason sitting on the bench with his sign waiting to take his picture! I didn't even have to ask!!
I pray this is a year of maturing for him and that he stays out of the principles office. He is quite the class clown and talker!
I pray she learns not to be so hard on herself this year when it comes to her school work and that it is okay to make a B. .
Someone was a little sleepy this morning.
Eli insisted on getting paper too when we went to Hobby Lobby and picked out a Mickey Mouse one. His says: 2 Years Old & I Know Everything!
This picture makes me laugh. Those two are two peas in a pod.
To cool for school!
She was so happy to be back at school! She loves learning so much.
Cason's class took a picture with the sign! I of course was turned down when I asked two certain Cobb's to take one.










No comments:
Post a Comment