August 4, 2009

I Miss My Little Girl

Tonight is the first night I have been away from Emory and I miss her terribly. I had to go out of town for work today and will be gone until late tomorrow. I just hope I make it back tomorrow night before she goes to sleep, so I can get one of her big open mouth sloppy wet kisses before I go to bed! They are the best! Below are pictures from last Sunday. Emory was "helping" me fold clothes. She was fascinated by the clothes in the basket and immediately stopped playing with her toys and came over to investigate. When I finished folding the clothes Emory knocked the basket over on its side and climbed in, so I put it back upright and sat her down in it. She loved it and played in it for nearly 30 minutes. She is so funny, she loves the clothes basket, but does not like her play pen.


No comments: