This weekend Emory had loads of fun. Her Grandma and PawPaw came up on Saturday to see her and keep her while Bradley and I ran to Lufkin. She had a fun time playing with them. She also loves to play with her toys, Bradley’s shoe laces, my slippers, or anything she can find that is new and looks interesting. This weekend she found a diet coke can that Bradley left by the couch, a tiny piece of string, the Direct TV channel guide list, and the rug by the kitchen sink, which she drug around. She is so curious about everything and when she spots something she is like a little bullet towards it. We have started to Emory proof the house, which means moving everything at her eye level up! Emory has also started to make associations. On Saturday she touched my foot and then looked down at hers and touched it. She is too cute. I of course had to clap and give her a big YEAH EMORY, which gets her tickled. She also got her first post-card this weekend from her great Aunt Shirley. I think it was her first piece of mail! Thank you Aunt Shirley.
Trying to eat Cookie Monster!
Playing with her dolly.

Hmm, what's under here?
I love this thing!
Here I come mom!
* Note the bib to the left of Emory in the corner, she has learned how to take them off!




1 comment:
she is so adorable....and smartypants! love the pics and i see her teeth shining!
Post a Comment