October 21, 2009

9 Month Check-up & OH MY

On Monday Emory had her 9 month check-up which included a flu shot and blood work. Poor baby, but she was a little trooper though and never shed a tear. She weighed 16 pounds 12.5 ounces (14th percentile) and was 27 inches long (23rd percentile, I think). I usually take a picture of Emory lying on her back after the appointment, because I know her weight and height, but this time she was NOT having it.

October 20, 2009
16 lbs 12.5 ounces
27 inches

So here she is sitting on the fireplace holding her pumpkin. Did I mention she loves to climb and sit on things. She thinks she's a little monkey!

The below pictures are out of order so bare with me. Like I said before, Emory loves to climb especially into her toy basket. This was last night before bed.



Now what does a VERY VERY sleeping baby with a running nose who does not feel good and is possibly teething do when she is told NO?

She bites her mommy! There is this little space in between the wall and the end table in our living room that Emory thinks is the funnest and coolest place to sit. She also likes playing with the lamp cord that is plugged into the wall. So last night when she was going for the cord, with an I know I am not suppose to be doing this look on her face, I picked her up and told her No. Emory usually shows us her dislike for "no" by crying a little or giving us an I'm not happy look, but last night she got mad and through a temper tantrum.

No comments: