October 7, 2009

Temper Temper

In the last week or so Emory has started to despise riding in her car seat. As soon as I put her in she starts fussing and squirming trying to get out, but after a few minutes she usually settles down. That is until yesterday when she decided to have the biggest temper tantrum to date. She screamed all the way from daycare, threw every single one of her toys down, and proceeded to kick and hit her car seat. Then in the middle of her fit she pulled the sun/rain visor part of her car seat down and kicked that some more. I tried everything I could do while driving to calm her; played her CDs, talked to her, sang a song, but nothing worked. She was mad and wanted out. The funny thing is as soon as I pulled into the garage and turned off the car it was over. Screaming… done, Tears… done, Kicking….done. I of course had to take a picture to document Emory’s first major temper tantrum!
When I opened the door this is how I found her. She had a beet red face and a few tears, but was all smiles. She knew she was about to get out.
This was her telling me enough pictures already, I want out!

No comments: