September 21, 2010

EMORY'S BIG NEWS

Emory is going to be a BIG SISTER this March! I will be 13 weeks this Thursday and my official due date is April 2, 2011, but since I will have to have another C-section my doctor says it will be a March baby! I have been to see the doctor twice now, the first time we got to see the baby and then last week I got to hear the heart beat, which was strong and perfect! I have been sicker this time around but feel my morning and I use that word loosely (more like all day) sickness is starting to ease
up!
This picture to me captures Emory's thoughts on the subject..... I have no idea what Mommy and Daddy are talking about!
Emory will be 26 months when the baby is born and I think she is going to be a wonderful big sister and eager to help out, maybe even too much! We are super excited and eager to find out if we are having another little girl or a boy! I don't care either way as long as it is healthy. I think most of our family is rooting for a little boy though!

No comments: