This Sunday Emory and I stayed home while Daddy went to church because I was not feeling well. We stayed in our pj's all morning. Emory spent the morning playing with her toys, putting together puzzles and watching cartoons.
Then as nap time approached she had a major melt down for not getting her way. I can't remember what it was about but it was not pretty.
I decided to take pictures of this Oscar winning performance and show her when she was done. Let's just say she did not like what she saw in the pictures.
Then after a much needed nap it was time for lunch and an impromptu game of hide. Emory just hides at this point and waits for us to "find" her. Emory will hide behind anything, doors, cups, pillows, it does not matter. She is usually pretty easy to find because she gets so tickled and can't control her giggles!

She was telling me boo here after uncovering her eyes!

Hiding behind her cup!

And just being silly.
After lunch we got dressed and went over to Bradley's parents house to visit Aunt Rachel and baby Mckenzie. I forgot to take my camera though so no pictures. Emory did really well with Mckenzie. She really took it upon herself to make sure Mckenzie's pacifier stayed in her mouth. She got a little jealous with sharing her toys a few times, but other than that she was really good with Mckenzie.




No comments:
Post a Comment