October 4, 2010

Mommy & Daughter Day

Saturday after an unsuccessful morning of shopping for fall/winter clothes for Emory, we loaded up and headed to the park. We had beautiful weather this weekend and Emory had a blast at the park. She swung, ran, batted her eyes at a little boy, and tried to climb all of the jungle gyms that she is too little for. Needless to say she had a blast. I think the slide and swings were her favorite though. After a while Emory exclaimed that she was hungry, so I decided to treat her to McDonald's. I made the mistake of sitting next to the big window that looks out into the play area. Emory is already a slow eater in general but she was mega slow due to her watching all the commotion outside. I think we were there for close to a hour. After lunch we headed home and Emory was fast asleep before we got home.
She was telling me WEEE!
Just swinging!
and swinging!

She thought the tunnels were funny! That is the older boy she was flirting with behind her.

No comments: