February 5, 2011

Catch Up

I am a bit behind on my blogging so I decided to play catch up today. Last Saturday Emory woke up with fever and a cold. So our weekend was pretty uneventful because she did not feel good. Then Monday morning Bradley and I both woke up feeling crummy and had caught her cold. By the time we were feeling better the ice and snow started to fall and Friday ended up being a snow/ice day, which was fine by me! I needed a long weekend. So yesterday we just relaxed and watched it snow! In pregnancy news, I am really starting to feel tired again. I have also been having contractions and pressure and I am convinced Cason is coming earlier than our March 28th scheduled c-section. I go to the doctor again on Monday and will be 33 weeks on Thursday. These last 6 weeks are going to be the hardest!

Emory insist's that she has to have water in her sink. So here she is just before she decided her teddy bear needed a bath, which she gave him just after I took this picture.

The snow had just started to come down. We had ice before that which is what you see in this picture on the deck/ground.

Emory being tall, this is her new thing to be tall. She stands on her piano stool and proclaims that she is tall.

Emory watching it snow!

Pig tails & bows

Emory doing her "Dora" she is saying Swiper no swiping. Then she does Swiper's part and say "oh man." Too cute!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

One of Olivia's favorite phrases is "oh man!"....learned from Swiper.