May 10, 2011

Big Sister Cobb

The other day Emory declared that her name was no longer Emory Grace Cobb, but rather Big Sister Cobb. And yes you have to include Cobb with Big Sister. She continues to take her role as big sister very serious and for the most part is very sweet and loving toward her brother, although she refers to him as sister and her. I think that is because her friend Bay at Ms. Betty's has a baby sister. She still has a few moments of jealousy where she does not want to share us with her brother, but for the most part she is doing wonderful. She continues to want to hold him and actually let me take pictures yesterday.


She likes to hold his hand and is proud of the fact that her hands are bigger than his.


So sweet!



Patting his belly.



Right after she kissed him she told him she loved him, which was the sweetest thing and absolutely melted my heart!





I don't remember what this was all about, but I am sure it has something to do with her being silly!

No comments: