We headed over to Chick-fil-a for lunch and play time. Emory had a blast playing in the play area and sliding on the "big girl" slide. There was a small kindergarten graduation party going on, which Emory managed to crash, with lots of kids running around. Somehow she charmed her way into getting a piece of their cookie cake. Thank goodness it was after they had finished having cake and the other mother assured me she had plenty.

So after her 100th time down the slide we packed up and headed over to Hastings. I had something I needed to return and thought Emory would enjoy playing in the children's area.

I told Emory she could pick out a book or a puzzle and after much consideration my little tomboy picked out this puzzle.

Tractors and dirt trucks, as she calls them. I thought maybe she picked this one out because her Peepaw has a bulldozer, but after she referred to it as her puzzle purse, I realized her choice had nothing to do with the kind of puzzle, but rather the fact the box had a handle and was a "purse." So maybe she is not as tomboyish as I think!
I also perused the 75% off shelf and found these two books. The number's book was just $0.99. Emory knows her numbers 1-20, but does not always get 11- 20 in the correct order.

It also came with this poster, not bad for a buck. Emory WANTS to hang it in her room. I think I am going to get it laminated first though. She is two and already wanting posters in her room. I foresee a room full of posters when she is older, that is if they still make them then, ha!
So after her 100th time down the slide we packed up and headed over to Hastings. I had something I needed to return and thought Emory would enjoy playing in the children's area.
I told Emory she could pick out a book or a puzzle and after much consideration my little tomboy picked out this puzzle.
Tractors and dirt trucks, as she calls them. I thought maybe she picked this one out because her Peepaw has a bulldozer, but after she referred to it as her puzzle purse, I realized her choice had nothing to do with the kind of puzzle, but rather the fact the box had a handle and was a "purse." So maybe she is not as tomboyish as I think!
I also perused the 75% off shelf and found these two books. The number's book was just $0.99. Emory knows her numbers 1-20, but does not always get 11- 20 in the correct order.
It also came with this poster, not bad for a buck. Emory WANTS to hang it in her room. I think I am going to get it laminated first though. She is two and already wanting posters in her room. I foresee a room full of posters when she is older, that is if they still make them then, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment