June 19, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Father's Day! Emory and Cason made Bradley this coffee mug at Ms. Betty's. I think it will make an excellent pencil holder since Bradley does not drink coffee, plus I wouldn't want to mess up those little hands and feet. Too precious.





My parents came for a quick visit yesterday afternoon and ended up staying the night. So this morning I made cinnamon rolls for Bradley and dad. Emory enjoyed them too!




Cason watched while enjoying his hand. He has started chewing on his hands. He nearly choked himself the other day trying to stuff his hand in his mouth!




Hi mom!


After breakfast Emory and Pawpaw built a tower. Emory loves building towers just about as much as she loves knocking them down!





We had a quick but fun visit with Grandma and Pawpaw!




And here is my big boy Friday night just before his bath watching his first Braves game. Baseball fascinated Emory when she was little too. I guess it is the background noise, but Cason was intrigued and seemed to enjoy it!

No comments: