June 29, 2011

Firsts

This evening while Cason was having tummy time he rolled over (tummy to back) for the first time on the floor. He has rolled several times while lying on our bed, but I think the unevenness of the bed gives an advantage, so to me this is his first roll! I of course did not have my camera so I ran and got it and put him back on his tummy. Nothing. He just laid there for a while and then got mad. After his bath I decided to try again, but he was hungry and not having it. So I gave up and went and made his night time bottle. When I came back this is how I found him.


He was in the middle of the blanket when I left and nearly off of it when I came back. I was in the kitchen for all of 2 minutes, so I think I have a little speed demon on my hands!

1 comment:

Grandmaw said...

At first I thought Cason was on his tummy,but I can now see that he is up on his knees. Am I right?