I swear her hair grew an inch while she was gone. This morning I told her I thought her hair was longer and she wanted me to take a picture of her hair.
Grandma and Emory did some shopping this week and found a shoe sale. Emory is 2 1/2 and already LOVES shoes. So she came home with 2 pairs of flip-flops and a pair of sandals. She is very proud of her new shoes. She then spotted this purse, which she apparently had to have. She has been carrying it around all morning.
She also took up the game of golf this week and came home with her very own golf bag. It is purple of course! Emory's favorite color right now is purple, she wants everything in purple.
She told my mom one day this week that her daddy was going to build her a park (aka swing set) with a slide and ladder. He was going to build it out of sticks and paint it purple. ha! I don't know where she comes up with this stuff, but I love it! I am glad she had a great time on her first solo trip to Grandma and Pawpaw's house, but we are so glad to have her home. We missed her bunches and it was just too quiet with her gone!!
1 comment:
Her hair is really long! Olivia's favorite color is purple too...has been for a couple of months so I'm not sure she's going to change. I'd rather it be pink! ha.
Post a Comment