July 23, 2011

Emory's Stuff

Bradley has a conference next week in Arlington and Emory, Cason and I are going to tag along and have a little mini vacation. So this morning I asked Emory if she wanted to pack some of her movies, books, and toys since we are leaving tomorrow. I got down her Minnie Mouse bag and let her get to work while I changed Cason's diaper and got him dressed. I could tell she was taking her packing very seriously because she was talking to herself. This is what I found when I walked into the kitchen. I am guessing she left her bag in there because I had already packed a bag of snacks which was on the counter above.


I guess the Minnie bag was not big enough because she found a gift bag I had got yesterday and used it too! She kept telling me that she sure does have a lot of stuff.



When I got out the camera to take a picture she wanted to take one with all her stuff.



I went through it all later and here is what she had packed: 8 movies, 6 books, every stuff dog she owns, her baby doll, a few of her baby doll's toys, 2 teddy bears, a ball, her container of little cars, her Aquadoodle, and of course Dot Dot and Dot's sister. For those that do not know Dot's sister was our attempt at replacing Dot a year or so ago. Even though she looks similar it did not work! Dot is still her main squeeze!

No comments: