July 26, 2011

Mini Vacation Day 3

This morning Cameron and Noah came and picked us up and we headed to Grapevine, while Bradley endured a day of meetings. There is a new aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall called Sea Life that we went to.

Noah waiting in line. A certain little 2 year old would NOT let me take her picture by the pretty fish. The pictures of the real fish were not the greatest because I could not use the flash.

This is a funny looking puffy fish and it was one of Emory's favorites.


Here she is watching the puffy fish above.



I thought these yellow stripe fish were pretty.


Emory liked the fact that there was a treasure chest in the fish tank. She thought it was funny!


Noah being Noah!




The two pictures above are of a huge tank that was all around us...above, below, and on both sides. Emory really liked walking over the fish.



She spent some time checking out these seashells.



I was impressed with this little aquarium, especially for being in a mall. There was a leak in one of the tanks while we were there so we did not get to see the last few tanks, but by that time Emory was hungry and ready to eat. So we headed to............


This was Emory's first time to eat there and I am not sure what she thought about it. At first she was so hungry she did not seem to mind all the animals roaring and growling, but after she ate she got a little nervous and wanted to sit on my lap. I think her being tired had a little to do with it.


Here she is sitting with Cha Cha! She picked herself out a Cha Cha cup to take home as a souvenir. I could not get her to smile.

Before we left the mall Noah, Emory and I rode this little train that went down one end of the mall and then back. Emory loved riding the train.




She was saying "all aboard."




After the train ride we headed over to Cameron's to change into our swimsuits and then went to theie neighborhood pool or pools. There was a big pool and a toddler pool. The toddler pool was just 2 feet deep and had "waterfalls." Emory had a blast!


Cason "swam" for just a little while and then fell asleep and slept the whole time we were there. There was a big covered awning so he was protected if the sun would have been out, but it was overcast the whole time we were there.




We had a fun filled day with Cameron and Noah and both kiddos are worn out!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wish I was there.