July 10, 2011

Day Of Rest

Today has been very relaxing. We were not too terribly rushed this morning getting ready for church and actually made it with time to spare. After church we have mainly played and spent time together with a few loads of laundry and some other chores sprinkled in.


My two precious babies!!


Emory loves to make Cason laugh by making silly faces. Here are a few from this afternoon.


Cason loves watching his big sister and she keeps him pretty entertained!!


He started fussing while I was changing Emory's clothes this afternoon and she went running into the living room shouting, "here I come Cason, it's ok I'm coming," too cute!


Here he is giving me a big smile.


Cason spend some time perfecting his roll this afternoon. Of course when I had the camera ready to snap this is as far as he would go.


Then Emory decided she needed to take a dip in her pool. Here she is telling me she is ready. Apparently she needed her sunglasses too!


This is the pose I got when I asked to take her picture.





We have had a great Sunday just relaxing and spending time with each other. Hope everyone had a great Sunday too!


I also want to wish my sweet niece Mckenzie a very HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY and my parents a very HAPPY 35th Wedding Anniversary!!!!

No comments: