Emory loving on her brother!
Cason had the hiccups.
Emory and I had a tickle war which gave her the giggles and then hiccups! They were both hiccuping at the same time.
After some down time we got ready and headed to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner. Here is Cason in outfit number two today! He is still a little drool machine, I hope those teeth come in soon!
Emory had a blast at Chuck E. Cheese. She played games, rode rides, and played on the jungle gyms. I tried and tried to get a picture with my phone, but she would not sit still. All I got where blobs of a speeding Emory running around. Between the three of us we managed to get 127 tickets and Emory picked out several little toys. I think Cason was on stimulation overdrive with the nose, lights, and kids running around. He really seemed to enjoy watching everything and I think had as good a time at Chuck E Cheese that a nearly 4 month old could have! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment