I tried and tried to get a good picture of Emory and Cason, but between Cason constantly chewing on his hands and Emory being in a "mood" this was the best I could get. The look on her face says it all! ha!
I did get a sweet one of Emory giving Cason kisses.
We had pizza for lunch. Here is Emory patiently waiting on her pizza....
and Cason chewing on his hands wishing he was eating pizza too!
Now they are both napping and I am headed off to get some chores done. Later tonight we are going to watch the fireworks in town. Emory is super excited, I just hope she can stay awake long enough to see them. I am sure it is going to be extremely crowded because fireworks have been banned due to the super try conditions and are not even being sold this year. Hopefully we can find a good spot to park the truck and watch the firework's show.
Happy Independence Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment