Cason spent a could part of the morning chewing on anything he could find and drooling all over everything.
While I was blow drying my hair Emory took it upon herself to drag her car seat into the bedroom along with all her doggies and Dot. (Yes we brought all the dogs) She was just sitting there watching cartoons.
This is her butterfly balloon that she got at Rainforest Cafe. It was flying.
Bradley finished about noon and came and picked us up. Both Emory and Cason were in need of a nap so we decided to drive over to Cabela's which is about 45 minutes to an hour away. We discovered that Texas Motor Speedway was just a few exits down from Cabela's so we went and took a spin around it. Emory loved looking at all the animals at Cabela's. They have everything from dear, to moose, to an elephant. Emory did some shopping while she was there and she is now the proud owner of a pink cowboy hat or as Emory says, a pink "cowboy girl hat."
She would not let me take her picture with her hat on, but I did manage to get one of her in her hat and butterfly balloon sprinting by.
After we got back to the hotel Cameron and Noah came over and we headed to the ballpark.
Cason was very excited about going to his first major league baseball game!
We had great seats just behind first base. The best part about these seats were they were in the SHADE!!! The second best part about these seats was the fact that they were in foul ball country and Bradley caught a foul ball. I was not there for this, THANK GOODNESS, because the ball came right where I was sitting and had I been there and not getting food, I would have been holding Cason. Luckily Cameron had him and Emory in the row in front of where Bradley and I where sitting and no one got hurt. It was pretty exciting from what I was told and we have a great story and souvenir from Emory and Cason's first major league ball game.
This was the best picture I could get of Emory. There was just to much going on for her to take a picture. She did really well during the game. She clapped and cheered when everyone else did and enjoyed her first ballpark hot dog! She told us later that she had a good time. Cason did really well also. I think he enjoyed watching all the people and for once his drooling came in handy by soaking his clothes and keeping him cool! ha!

Noah giving me the thumbs up sign! Too bad the Rangers lost because we had a fun time at the ballpark.
No comments:
Post a Comment