February 16, 2012

Bugs, Valentines, & Serenade's

It has been quite a while since I have posted but a very mean stomach bug and not so fun allergic reaction to CAT scan contrast dye has kept me off the computer. I am feeling much better now and so far no one else in the Cobb clan has caught it.

Monday evening we made cup cakes for Emory and Cason to take to their Valentine's  Day Party at Ms. Betty's.
I also made Valentine goody bags for the kids to take to their friends. Emory was very particular as to who got what Valentine card this year. I still was not feeling 100% on Valentine's Day and did not get any pictures of the kids opening their Valentine presents, but Emory got a pair of rain boots and a MobiOne game and Cason a new shirt, book, and big boy plate.

Tonight after her bath Emory got out her guitar and stool and began putting on a concert. She is so funny when she does this. She sings at the top of her lungs while dancing and playing her guitar.
Sometime she sings songs that she knows and other times she makes them up. Tonight's song was one that she made about skating. SUCH A MESS!

No comments: