Cason Bradley you are 15 months old today!
Your are wearing size 12-18 months clothes, a size 4 shoe, and a size 5 diaper. You can say mama, dada, bye bye, hi, ball, uh oh, here, baba (cup), mmm, thank you, that, uh uh, and your new favorite mine. I think you said dog the other day, which sounded more like daaag, but that one is still questionable.
You love most foods. Rice is the only thing we have found that you are not completely in love with. I think your uncertainty is more of a texture thing rather than taste so you will likely outgrow it. You are everywhere and into everything. You have started throwing temper tantrums when you do not get your way, which usually involves you throwing yourself on the floor and pitching a good fit.
You love to climb and are very good at it. You have also learned how to get down off the bed and couch which I am very thrilled about! You are a little drool machine again so I feel you are working on tooth number 13. You love to play with your sister but do not always like to share. (That goes for your big sis too). You love to give kisses and hugs, go bye bye, and play outside. You are such a sweet little boy and I am so thankful to have you as my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment