June 24, 2012

When I Grow Up

Yesterday Emory told us that when she grows up she is going to build a super tall tower. She went on to say that she was going to work with just boys and be in charge. She is also going to build a new gas station at the beach. There was an old gas station at Crystal Beach that had not been rebuilt following Hurricane Ike. Emory has been very concerned by this since she saw it and apparently has decided that she is going to fix it when she gets big. I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff!! Who knows maybe we have a future architect on our hands.
I had to include this picture of Emory.
 She told me she was grumpy and kept making this face. 
After I took a picture and showed her she told me this was her grumpy face.

No comments: