July 15, 2012

3 1/2 Years Old

Emory Grace you are 3 1/2 years old today!
You still weigh 27 lbs and are wearing a size 2T/ 3T top, 24 months/2T shorts, and a size 8 shoe. I am not sure what we are going to do this winter. You are tall and need a 3T pant in length but they are just to big for your little waist, even the adjustable kind.  Your favorite foods are mac & cheese and corn on the cob. You love to read books, color, and play outside. Some of your favorite cartoons are Dora, Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Phineas and Ferb, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Your favorite movie is still Beauty and the Beast but you also love your Barbie Christmas movie.
You are a hoot and keep Daddy and I laughing. You love to dance and "strike a pose" like in the picture above. Your imagination is vast and you bounce from being a super hero, a cowgirl, Captain Hook, a mommy, a police man, a bad guy, and the list goes on and on. You are a sharp little cookie and remember everything. You are also very curious and are always wanting to know why.
Your newest obsession is showers, because baths are for babies, and you have moved all your bath stuff into our shower. You told us the other day that taking a shower was "the most fun you have ever had! When you do not like what you are being told to do, like pick up your shoes, you tell us to quit bossing you because bossing is not nice. It is hard not to laugh when you are being naughty. You are a stubborn little girl but are equally if not more sweet. You love your little brother and the two of you have a blast playing with each other. I can't believe 3 1/2 years have come and gone. It seems like just yesterday I was looking into those pretty blue eyes for the first time!
I love you very much Emory and I am so very thankful to have you as my daughter!

No comments: