Friday we headed to Denton for Cameron and Blake's Wedding. The rehearsal dinner was that evening and ran fairly late for us. We ended up having to leave around 9:00 pm because Cason was exhausted and beyond ready for bed. He really was a good little boy considering he had two shots that morning, traveled most of day, and the rehearsal dinner started at his bed time. The dinner was very nice and the food fantastic!!!
Saturday morning we were able to have a little swimming fun.
Emory liked the hot tub and bubbles.
Cason loves swimming.
He had a great time "jumping" in the water with Pawpaw!
Noah showing off his cannonball!
Emory built a castle.
Noah practicing his smile....he was preparing for the photo-ops that were to come.
The bride to be!
Noah (9) and Emory (3)
Unfortunately I was not able to get any good pictures of Noah and Emory before the wedding. I guess Emory's nerves kicked in when it was time to line up, because she started crying and saying she was scared. Bradley and I calmed her down and she went down the aisle with Noah tear free. She even threw her petals like she was supposed to. I was very proud of her! I just hope the photographer was able to get a good picture of them.
Dad and Cameron just before walking down the aisle.
The ceremony was very lovely. Cason behaved for the most part, although it took Bradley holding him in the back for him to be quiet. The wedding did not start until 7:30 pm, so he was tired and I am sure bored
I snapped my camera while the photographer was talking pictures of Blake, Emory, and Cameron. I hope his turned out better then mine. Ha!
Blake, Noah, and Cameron
Noah and Blake
Blake has been a part of our family for the last 7 years, but I guess he is "offically" my brother-in-law now! Congratulations again Blake and Cameron!
No comments:
Post a Comment