August 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

We have had a busy but fun weekend. The weekend started off Friday night fairly low key. After dinner we played and watched the Olympics.  Emory felt the need to wear her shark hat while watching. She is such a mess!
Her sillies came out and she put on quite the show! She was joking around and telling us silly stories. I wish I could remember what this one was all about... but I have slept since then!  
Saturday morning Cason was up bright and early, 5:39 to be exact. After breakfast he insisted on wearing his cowboy boots. He wore them all morning.
Mckenzie came over Saturday morning to play. Later Emory wanted to do an "art project" so she and Mckenzie went to work creating. Cason ended up going to sleep and took an early nap so he missed out on all the creativity. I guess waking up at 5:30 was not such a good idea after all!
Mckenzie working hard on her picture!
Emory experimented with color. She would mix two colors together to see what they made.
Mckenzie enjoying her spaghetti!!!
My sweet Cason!

The kids had a fun timing playing Saturday. That afternoon we did a little shopping and then had a nice dinner with Rachel, Mckenzie, Mimi, and Peepaw. Today after church we headed to Shreveport to meet mom and dad and drop off Emory. She is spending this week with them. The house is so quiet with her gone and I all ready miss her, but I know she is going to have a blast with Grandma and Pawpaw this week.

No comments: