I did not take one picture this weekend (gasp) but we were very busy and I just did not stop long enough to take a picture. Friday afternoon we headed to Houston and took the kids to their first Astros game. We figured it was a good time to go since the Astros are not doing so hot and the crowd attendance has been down. We had great seats in right field and the kids at a good time. Bradley caught a promotional "soft" baseball and then a real ball that the right fielder threw after warming up. The Astros even hit a home run so Emory got to see the train go. We made it to the 5th inning (9:00 pm) before leaving. We got home Saturday afternoon and just hung out around the house. Sunday morning it was church, Sunday school, and then naps. That evening Emory went to her first WAK (Worship Arts for Kids) which combines music (choir) and bible study at church. She is in the treble makers class which consists of 3 & 4 year olds. She said she had fun! Since I did not take one picture of the kids this weekend I thought I would share Emory "rock-n-rolling" with the CMAs tonight! She loves to dance, sing, and play her guitar!
No comments:
Post a Comment