September 30, 2012

Mommy Daughter Day

Yesterday Emory and I had a fun but wet mommy daughter day. Emory loves to shop so we headed to town for a little shopping. Our first stop was Hobby Lobby. Emory was cracking me up because she would find something and say "Oh Mommy, this is so stylish! I think we need to buy it." I have no idea where she learned stylish from. We had a good time looking at all the fall and Christmas decorations. Emory wanted a nativity set for her room but after some persuasion she settled on nativity window stickers. I guess I need to get her a nativity set for kids. She also picked out this Rudolph nose that lights up!
After Hobby Lobby we headed over to Carrington's to get Emory a pair of black dress shoes. We also picked up a little something for baby Madison. Before heading home we made a pit stop at McDonald's for a french fry treat for Emory! We had a good time shopping and laughing!
 
I had to include this picture of Emory from last weekend. She was so excited because she realized she was taller then the door knob. She even had me take her picture standing by her door knob.
She kept telling me she was getting super tall! 

No comments: