This morning Mimi and I took the kids to the SFA Azalea Garden to try and get a few cute spring pictures. Emory and I battled over what she would wear, only to discover the dress I had picked out for her was a little too big, so in the end she won and wore the only non-spring like dress she owns. I wish I knew why she loves this blue dress so much. The azalea's were not all in bloom but this was the only weekend we could go. We were able to find some pretty flowers and even captured a few smiles!
I even managed to get a picture of both of them sorta looking at the camera and sorta smiling at the same time...I'll take it!
Cason Bradley (almost 2) & Emory Grace (4)
A dog in a tutu caught their attention and this is there what in the world face!
This pretty much sums up Cason at the Azalea Garden! He was everywhere.
Emory conquered the rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment