On Monday I celebrated my 33rd birthday. We celebrated at home because Emory Grace is still not at 100% but plan to go out later this week. When I got home from work I was greeted with a big Happy Birthday Mama from Cason. He says it so cute too!
Emory wrote a H and E on my card from her and Cason. I asked her why she put an H and not an M for Mama, and she said because your name is Hannah silly! Well I guess she has a point.
I am not a fan of cake so Bradley decorated a cookie for me. Emory helped blow out the candle and Cason helped eat ate the cookie.
I got a beautiful necklace that I have been wanting! Plus it came with a coupon so I think I will be adding a heart stamped charm to it!
I had a great birthday with three of my favorite people!
No comments:
Post a Comment