May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 Sunday morning we headed to my grandmother's house for Mother's Day. We visited, had a nice lunch, and of course fed the cows while we were there.
Alpie and all the great grand kids
Grandma and the grand kids.
They were ready to feed the cows and NOT interested in taking pictures.
I attempted to take a picture of all the kids. Easier said then done. This was the best one.
Noah James (10), Cason Bradley (2), Emory Grace (4), & Madison Marie (5 months)
 
Then there are the "out takes"
Those are just a few of many bad shots.
Emory and Maddie
Emory loves holding her. 
Love that sweet smile! 
This is Cason favorite shirt. He LOVES tractors. 
I am so thankful for these two!
Emory Grace being silly. She was waiting for everyone to load up to go feed the cows.
We found a brand new baby cow!
Madison loved the cows too!
 
We had a great day and I had a great Mother's day spending it with my family!

No comments: