We have had a busy and fun week!
Sunday was kids day at church and the older children participated in the service by greeting the congregation, leading the prayers, and collecting the offering. Then Sunday night the children's choir performed. Emory is in the Treble Makers group, which is ages 3 to 6. This is not a great picture because we were sitting a few rows back. This was just before they started singing and I think she was nervous.
She sang her heart out and did a great job! We are very proud of her. I snapped this picture afterwards.
Every night this week, except yesterday (it was raining) we have been outside. We have worked in the garden, watered the flowers, hunted for honeysuckles, fed Yeller a carrot, and just played.
Emory's flowers are doing great!
A few of our roses!
I know it is May, but have I have three mums that are about to bloom.
This one (on bottom) is a 1 1/2 years old. I call it SUPER MUM!
Cason's new thing is to put the chairs and horse on the fireplace. I put them up and he drags them back out and up they go. I have no idea why, but I think he thinks he is pretty cool sitting up there.
Emory and Dora joined him too!
That is our week in a nutshell!
I am glad it is Friday and ready for the weekend to begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment