July 3, 2013

Surgery, Bugs, & Memories


Last Monday we headed to Austin to see little Lincoln before his open heart surgery on Tuesday. I am so thankful Lincoln's surgery went well and he was able to go home Saturday. He is not only adorable but strong!
 Emory found this lovely pair of sunglasses at Dell Children's. Here she is giving me her serious look. Bradley said she looked like the terminator!
Photo: Emorynator...I'll be back!
We got home Wednesday only to be hit with a nasty stomach bug on Thursday. It hit Cason first with Emory following not far behind. By Friday I was sick as a dog and Bradley followed up the rear. It was not a pretty few days in our house, but by Monday we were all feeling much better.
 
Sunday Cason helped Bradley on the backhoe Peepaw rented to remove the hundreds of stumps we now have from where the trees were cleared. Bradley had brought it up to the house to remove a few stumps we had in our yard. Cason had a blasts. He loves BIG TRACTORS as he calls them! He also loves fire trucks, dump trucks and log trucks.
Madison had her 6 month pictures made earlier this week and Blake posted a few on facebook. She wore a little dress that was Emory's in some of the pictures and it brought back memories of when Emory was a baby. I have been busy buying Emory's uniforms for school all the while thinking I can't believe she is starting school in August so I was in need of a good reminiscing session!
Madison Marie 6 month old
Emory Grace 6 months old
 
For those that are not on facebook here are a few more of Maddie. She is so stinking cute!

No comments: